You've got to start somewhere right?

I'll keep this brief.

I'm Mercedes. Yes, that girl on the right.
I'm 24 and live in Brighton, East Sussex and until now, I've never had a blog. I've never written down my thoughts and I've certainly never felt the need to share them publicly with the big, wide, world... 


That's all about to change.

I am an English Literature graduate so writing is, unashamedly, something that comes quite naturally to me. I read other people's blogs religiously and I also have an unhealthy addiction to pop culture and social media which you can see herehere and here, so why has it taken me so long to do this you may ask? I honestly don't know. Perhaps I've never had anything I've really felt passionately or knowledgable enough about to post? I'm unsure but, I do know that I have certainly found my calling.

Stay tuned folks...

-mercedeslois