Disney's Magic Kingdoms... again!

Hey everyone!

I have persevered with the Disney's Magic Kingdoms app and as promised, will share with you my thoughts now that I am 'slightly' more informed. 


First of all, I have now unlocked some new characters so that has made for slightly more interesting gameplay! Each character has unique tasks that they can perform for a designated time of your choosing which range from a few minutes to several hours. Basically, it's the exact same structure as The Simpsons: Tapped Out mobile app in that the longer your character continues their task, the larger the reward you receive... and the more bored with the game you will become! Exchanging The Simpsons 'doughnut' currency with diamonds, players will quickly discover that in order to be able to fully enjoy this game without time restrictions and with quick progression, you need to part with REAL CASH.





A lot of my friends have been playing this game and are completely hooked on ensuring that their Magic Kingdom is the biggest and the best but for me personally, the gameplay is too slow to progress and with so many other similar 'tapping' apps like this one out there, I really have once again lost interest very quickly... despite my perseverance. Whilst I love the Disney element in this, particularly with regards to unlocking new characters and attractions, I think it's fair to say that this will not become a firm favourite any time soon. I tried, really I did!



And on the subject of mobile apps, I have just spotted Disney's Crossy Road in the app store, so I will definitely be downloading that next...

-mercedeslois