The Ultimate Ranking of the Disneyland Paris Hotels!

Hey everybody!

Apologies for the radio silence over the past month! I promise that I will be posting more content over the coming weeks and I will also try and get my Season of The Force Vlog uploaded to YouTube for you too!




This post is all about a very common subject which I often get asked questions about...

Which Disneyland Paris Hotel is best?

So, in order to answer this question for you, I have decided to put together a definitive ranking so that you can decide which Disneyland Paris Hotel is best for you...

The factors that I have taken into consideration include:

  • Distance from the Parks
  • Value for Money
  • Amenities Available
  • and Hotel Decor


It is important to remember that ALL Disneyland Paris Hotels are really lovely and what you might find in a 2 star Hotel at Disney, would be in a 3 star Hotel anywhere else in the World!

This post includes a ranking of all 7 of the official Disneyland Paris Hotels and does not include Partner Hotels such as The Vienna House Magic Circus Hotel for example.

I hope you enjoy this list and let me know if you agree with the rankings in the comments section below!

Mercedes





7. Disney's Davy Crockett Ranch
Photo Credit: Disneyland Paris

At the bottom of the list we have Disney's Davy Crockett Ranch.

Despite boasting an impressive indoor swimming pool, tennis courts and an adventure trail perfect for families, Davy Crockett has always been my least favourite of the Disney Hotels available at Paris. 

Back in the day when Disney Hotels offered complimentary breakfast, this was not included at Davy Crockett... it's often left out from the fun! This may be because Davy Crockett is off-site, meaning that guests are required to drive into the parks each and every day. For me, there is something so magical about waking up and strolling through Disney Village to reach the parks which is perhaps why Davy Crockett has always been my least favourite... also, for the cost, this Hotel is certainly not the cheapest offering available. 

Sorry Davy Crockett - these are just my opinions!


6. Disney's Hotel Cheyenne
Photo Credit: Disneyland Paris
Nestled just a short 15 minute stroll away from the Parks is Disney's Hotel Cheyenne. I stayed at the Cheyenne in 2006 and honestly, I wasn't that impressed. The Cowboy theming seemed very dated at the time and I did not appreciate our room which comprised of one double bed and bunkbeds... At 15, I felt a little silly to be sleeping in bunkbeds!

The Cheyenne has recently had some much needed renovations but for the cost, I would rather stay across the road at it's cheaper relative next door...


5. Disney's Hotel Santa Fe
Photo Credit: Disneyland Paris

Lots of you may be surprised to find Santa Fe ranked higher up in this list as it is, unquestionably, the most basic Disneyland accommodation available...

But this is why it's ranked more highly than you may expect - because it is excellent value!

I have stayed at Santa Fe a few times, most recently in January of this year and I truly believe that it is the perfect, budget friendly option if you are just looking for a place to rest your head. You can read my full trip report on Santa Fe here which should provide you with a few more details!

Sure, it is not very glamorous and could do with a definite face lift, but for the cost and close location, this is a great place to stay and the inclusion of Cars is fun for families too!



4. Disneyland Hotel
Photo Credit: Disneyland Paris

...and in total contrast to Santa Fe, next up we have the glamorous, Victorian inspired 
Disneyland Hotel!

Despite the absolutely stunning decor and ambience at this Hotel, I personally don't feel that the cost is justifiable. At almost £450 per night, to say that this Hotel is overpriced is a gross understatement.

Don't get me wrong, I would absolutely LOVE to stay here and often walk the corridors to visit Café Fantasia and the gorgeous Boutique during my trips however, it's just a little out of my price range sadly...

3. Disney's Sequoia Lodge
Photo Credit: Disneyland Paris

I had the pleasure of staying at Disney's Sequoia Lodge in 1997 so my memories are a little hazy but those that I do have are great! I love the forest, rustic, woodland vibes throughout this Hotel and the amazing food available at the on-site Hunter's Grill; in fact, this was where I had my first ever Virgin Cocktail: The Nala!

The Hotel has recently undergone some updates and renovations which include some nods to the classic Disney animation Bambi. To me, Sequoia Lodge beautifully encompasses the wilderness of Davy Crockett with the luxury of Newport Bay and is only a short 10 minute walk from the Parks.

It's ranked highly on my list and I hope I get to visit again soon!

2. Disney's Hotel New York
Photo Credit: Disneyland Paris

On the border of Disney Village, the silver medal is awarded to Hotel New York. A few years ago, New York would have been in my top spot but sadly, in recent years, the Hotel has been left neglected, in desperate need of a face lift...

Fortunately, the Hotel New York will soon be opening it's 'newly refurbished' doors once again under a different guise; as a Marvel themed Hotel!

I will await judgement until it reopens once again but based on my previous experiences of this Hotel, it is a shining example of Disney brilliance and well deserving of second place!


1. Disney's Newport Bay Club
Photo Credit: Disneyland Paris

In Spot Number 1 is the amazing Newport Bay Hotel. I had the privilege of staying here in 2001 and again, in 2016. In 2016, I was very lucky and stayed in the amazing Compass Club with my friends which you can read all about here.

I absolutely adore the incredible nautical theming at this Hotel and with it's close proximity to the parks (just a 5-10 minute walk!) it is a really excellent choice. Yes, it is a little pricier than some of the other offerings on this list but a great alternative if you would like all of the Disney magic and luxury that there is to offer, without paying Disneyland Hotel prices!

And that's all folks! I really hope that you enjoyed these ratings - let me know how you would rank the Hotels in the comments section below!