My 27th Birthday

Hey!

It’s been a hectic few weeks so I haven’t been able to post as frequently as I would have liked - apologies for that!

Between my Birthday, lots of Weddings and starting a new job, I simply haven’t had as much time as I would like to dedicate to the blog – but I’m working on it. Promise.



My Birthday feels like an absolute age away now! It was naturally filled with lots of lovely little Disney touches that I wanted to share with you all! As ever, I’m incredibly grateful to everyone that celebrated with me – they all know me so well as you will see by the beautiful gifts listed below



Papier ‘Ariel’ Planner


My Mum gifted me the personalised Ariel Planner by Papier and I can’t wait to start using it. As some of you will know, I have recently become really interested in bullet journaling and lettering so this will be the perfect place for me to get practising a little creativity!

Disneyland Paris Christmas Gingerbread Mickey and Minnie Plushies


Words cannot describe how excited I am about these plushies! I have wanted them for absolutely ages but Disneyland Paris always seem to be sold out whenever I visit…

To my surprise, I saw rumours circulating online that they had been restocked in May of this year. Christmas plushies in May? Makes total sense obviously! *Rolls eyes!*

I was very fortunate and luckily, a lady I know was visiting DLP so she picked them up for me – I paid her using Birthday money… Birthday money very well spent if you ask me!

Disney Ice Cream Scoop Cosmetics Bag

My good friend (and very own Disney Prince) Dan gifted me this really cool Mickey Mouse Make Up Bag from Primark. Not only is it really quirky and unique, it’s also wipe clean and a really good size - incredibly helpful!  Thanks Dan!

As I’m sure many of you are aware, Primark offer some truly awesome Disney merchandise and at really reasonable prices…

DisneyXPrimark




From other friends and family, I received lots of lovely DisneyXPrimark bits and pieces including Minnie Mouse tea towels, Princess Jasmine tea towels, a Mermaid plaque, Minnie Mouse flip-flops, a Tinkerbell water bottle, a Princess Jasmine water bottle, Mickey Mouse PJs and a gorgeous copper coloured Minnie Mouse hanging mirror.


Let me know which gifts are your favourites in the comments below.