Trip Announcement: Disneyland, CA 2019!

Photo Credit: Jacob Dyer 

Apologies that I haven’t posted in a little while – the new house is taking up a LOT of my spare time!

This autumn, I’ve also been celebrating with my friends and family a lot including my upcoming ‘Coco'-inspired Dia De Los Muertos/ housewarming party which will be taking place soon - I can’t wait!

Grumpy and I haven’t been away together since our Disneyland Paris trip in January 2018, so we have decided that it’s about time we enjoy life a little more (we’ve been saving for the new house non-stop!) so we have booked the ultimate trip of a lifetime…

A road trip across California!

Photo Credit: Canva
We’ll be starting in San Fran where I’m super excited to visit the famous Walt Disney Family Museum, before embarking on a little ski trip through Lake Tahoe, staying in Yosemite and then finally arriving in LA where I will of course be paying a town called Anaheim a visit…

That’s right folks! 2019 marks the year that I will be visiting the original Disneyland park for the very first time!

I'm so, so, so, so EXCITED!

Photo Credit: Belle Collective

If you have been lucky enough to visit Disneyland in Anaheim, I would love to hear all of your tips, tricks and hints to help our stay become a truly magical one!

I will of course be reaching out to my friends and family that have been to Disneyland including my good friend Daniel who kindly allowed me to interview him for this blog after his first trip to Anaheim last year

So far we have some ideas on dining at Disney and our accommodation has been booked - so watch this space! If you have any advice, let me know in the comments below.