Disney Gifts - Christmas 2018 Round Up

Hey Everybody!
First of all, Happy New Year! I know, it seems like AGES ago, but nevertheless, I hope you all had a lovely break and a very relaxing Christmas!

I was gifted some truly incredible Disney Christmas gifts this year and wanted to share a few of them with you! Enjoy, and do let me know in the comments what you received this Christmas!

Mercedes x


You can never have enough notebooks!
Beauty and The Beast: shopDisney
Princess Jasmine and Mini Mickey Mouse: Primark
Mickey and Minnie Blue Spot: Cath Kidston

The Princess Jasmine, 1990s VHS Beauty and The Beast and mini Mickey Mouse notebooks pictured above were all Christmas gifts from various relatives this year. I also believe that Santa purchased the Minnie and Mickey Cath Kidston spot notebook for me about two Christmases ago.

I absolutely love to write and make lists, and I honestly believe that one can NEVER have too many notebooks. The perfect Christmas present for me.




Snow White PJs - Primark
Photo Credit: eBay
I also received some pretty awesome Snow White PJs from Santa in my stocking, as well as Disney Top Trumps, various Disney toiletries and cosmetics plus, my amazing Daily Disney Desk Calendar!

Santa really does know me very well.

I have wanted the Desk Calendar for literally, YEARS, so I'm so pleased to finally have my hands on it - it fills every morning with just a little Disney magic!



Disney Daily Desk Calendar
Photo Credit: Rakuten



Princess Aurora Headband - MAD Beauty
Thanks for the awesomeness Santa!

Grumpy's Auntie Leigh and Uncle Simon always buy me the most beautiful Christmas gifts and they are often Disney themed! This year, I was completely overwhelmed by the most beautiful DisneyXSwarovski Minnie Mouse Earrings!


Photo Credit: Swarovski

I am absolutely in love with them and can't wait to wear them during my upcoming trip to California!



Gorgeous Minnie MouseXSwarowski Earrings
And finally, before the Christmas season had even really started, my lovely friend Jamie bought me an incredible Snow White Advent Calendar as a thank you for helping her with her Etsy Stall. The calendar is from MAD Beauty and was full of lots of apple scented and vanilla goodness!

I have the best friends!



Snow WhiteXMAD Beauty Advent Calendar
Photo Credit: Superdrug
And there you have it!

What awesome Disney presents did you receive this year for Christmas? Let me know in the comments section below.