Will you ever visit all six Disney Resorts?

Hey Everybody!

I hope you're all having a really good time now that the sun has finally decided to show itself – can you believe it's May already? What is happening to 2019!

One of my proudest achievements so far this year has most definitely been starting up the ChatDisney Podcast with my BFF, Tash! If you haven't yet given it a listen, I would really appreciate it if you could, and as ever, let us know any feedback!

In the ChatDisney episodes so far, Tash and I have been discussing and exploring each of the Disney Resorts and Parks around the world...

Top Left: WDW, Florida - 2009, Top Right: Shanghai Disneyland - 2016, Bottom Left: Disneyland Paris - 2018, Bottom Right: Disneyland, California - 2019
I have been very fortunate during my 27 years on this planet and visited four out of the six Disney Resorts around the globe, the first being Disneyland Paris when it opened in 1992, and the most recent being the one that started them all – the original Disneyland park in Anaheim, California.

I often get asked if I have any plans in the pipeline to visit the remaining two Disney parks on the list: Tokyo Disney Resort and Hong Kong Disneyland.



The answer is of course, absolutely.

Although there are no plans in the pipeline just yet. Watch this space!


I may (and it is very much a may at this point) be visiting Japan in 2020 and if I do get there, I will 100% be visiting Disneyland during that trip, of course! Tokyo DisneySea is a park that gets pretty much entirely positive feedback from those that I know that have been and I would love the opportunity to visit myself.

As for Hong Kong, if truth be told, I'm absolutely kicking myself for not tailing it onto the end of my Shanghai trip in 2016. Having said that, getting Grumpy to visit Shanghai Disney was pretty much impossible so I'm not sure how he would have coped with another Disney park added to the end of his holiday!

Realistically, it's unlikely that I will be travelling to Hong Kong anytime soon – perhaps if I travel to Australia or New Zealand in the future, I may stop there on a layover? Only time will tell.


Until now, I'm going to just revel in the magical memories that I have created at the various other Disney parks and resorts I've visited, and remember how incredibly blessed I am to have had the opportunity to experience as many Disney parks as I have!

How about you? Which parks have you visited and where's next on your agenda?

Let me know in the comments below.


Mercedes x