My favourite Disney Park Snacks!

Hey everyone!

I hope you're all having a great Summer so far! It was Pride weekend in Brighton last weekend, plus I had a Wedding too... so it's been super, super busy!


For those of you that have followed the blog or my social channels for a while now, you'll know that one of my favourite things (perhaps my all time favourite thing) about visiting Disney Parks is the food. It's been a while since I did a food related post so I thought it was about time I shook things up!



Yippee! Mickey's Candy Cotton Soda from Disney's California Adventure Food and Wine Festival

For any of you that have listened to the ChatDisney Podcast, you'll know that I have been less than impressed with some of the food offerings at Disneyland Paris and Shanghai Disneyland in recent years so I felt, in order to balance out the negativity with the positivity, the yin to the yang, it was about time I highlighted my favourite things to eat at Disney Parks. Enjoy! And don't get too hungry glancing through this list!

– Mercedes


DOLE WHIP
Raspberry and Pineapple Swirl Dole Whip Float from Disneyland's Tropical Hideaway

Dole Whip... yummy, yummy, yummy! This classic Pineapple Softserve dessert has been on quite a journey since it became a popular hit in the US parks. With new flavours and formats including the popular Dole Whip Float, this refreshing snack is always a must do for me when visiting the Magic Kingdom in WDW, and it was great to have it once again during my California trip earlier this year.

CHURROS
Señor Buzz Churros was one of my favourite spots at Pixar Pier! I really enjoyed the Cinnamon Sugar Galaxy Churro that they offered there.

Churros! You do not need me to tell you how delicious churros are. A popular dessert option in Mexican cuisine, churros are starting to make their way over to the UK now but I will never forget the first time that I had one, and it was of course at Disneyland. Check out Disney Parks for original flavours and offerings including the spicy caliente churro at Señor Buzz Churros in California Adventure.

DOUGHNUTS
The Minnie Mouse Strawberry Lemonade Doughnut from the Doughnut Trolley in Disneyland, Anaheim

If you're heading to Disneyland in Anaheim, you have got to check out the Doughnut Trolley in front of the Castle. With bespoke offerings that vary daily including the infamous Dole Whip Doughnut, you'll want to get your hands on some of the goodness for sure.


PASTRIES, COOKIES AND MUFFINS
The delicious coconut and white chocolate Matterhorn Macaroon from The Jolly Holiday Bakery at Disneyland, Anaheim

Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No! It's a delicious white chocolate and coconut bundle of goodness in the shape of Walt Disney's Matterhorn attraction! As I mentioned in my last Disney blog post on food, I am a sucker for pastries, cookies and all other baked treats at Disneyland... it's my weakness! The Carrot Cake Cookie in Hollywood Studios (WDW) is perhaps my favourite Disney food of all time!

Blueberry Mickey Muffin from the Shanghai Disneyland Hotel
Whether buying a quick treat as an 'on-the-go' Breakfast item, or something sweet to enjoy whilst watching the parade, Disney bakery items are always going to be a firm favourite of mine.
BAOS
Spiced Vegetable Bao Buns from The Tropical Hideaway
Photo Credit: Disney Food Blog

Anybody that knows me knows that I love two things most in life... Disney, and Bao Buns. The Bao Bun to me is a delicious parcel of fluffy sweetness, filled with delicious, exotic flavours! I often refer to them as 'fluffy, fluffy clouds'... I just think they're so adorable! You can imagine my excitement when Pixar released their short, Bao, and then when Disneyland opened The Tropical Hideaway in Anaheim, just a week before my trip there in March... with Baos on the menu!

I was not disappointed with them. So, so yummy!

There are of course a ton of other foods and snacks in Disney Parks that I absolutely adore but for now, we'll wrap it up there!

Do let me know your favourite Disney foods in the comments below!