Give the gift of Disney this Christmas...

Hey Disneys!

I hope that you're all having a fabulous time as we head into the Christmas season...

As Olaf would say, it's "that time of year".

I'd like to take this moment to first of all say apologies for the intermittent posting... as ever! My goal this year was to post at least once per month, which I have maintained, and next year, one of my (many) resolutions is to post at least twice per month... but, if that's still not good enough for you as you need a more regular Disney fix, remember that you can tune into the ChatDisney podcast weekly on Monday mornings!

As Christmas approaches, I'm constantly being asked by my loved ones what I would like as a Christmas gift. Plus, I'm also currently pondering what I should purchase for all of the Disney fans in my life too!

If this is you, then have no fear! My 2019 Disney Christmas gift guide is here! 


Available at ShopDisney UK

Enjoy the list – and as ever, let me know your thoughts in the comments below.


– Mercedes x



Image Credit: ShopDisney UK

If you, or someone you love, is heading to a Disney Park in 2020, you cannot go wrong with gifting the the most loved of all the Disney Parks and Resorts accessories... Minnie Ears! Disney are constantly releasing new styles and colours of their most fabulous accessory and the latest offering from them, Arendelle Aqua, seems to be gaining in popularity rapidly... just in time for Frozen 2! 

I'm heading to Disneyland Paris in January for the Frozen Celebration, so these beauties are most definitely at the top of my list!



For anyone that tunes into the ChatDisney podcast, or knows me personally, you'll know that closely behind Disney is another great passion of mine... food!

Grumpy and I absolutely love entertaining, so any sort of dining or kitchen equipment is always going to be a solid gift in our household. Tea drinks will appreciate this adorable Enchanted Rose Tea Diffuser straight out of Beauty and The Beast.

Show the pizza lover in your life that you care with this awesome Pizza Planet pizza board. You'll feel like you stepped right out of the Toy Story movies... bellissimo!

Ralph Breaks the Internet (Blu-Ray) [2018]
Photo Credit: Amazon UK

For those of us living in the UK, it's still quite some time until Disney+ is released over here, so until then, we'll have to get our Disney fix some other way...

I love collecting the classic Disney movies on Blu Ray, and I know that there are plenty of other Disney fans out there that do too! Check out your friend's Blu Ray or DVD collection and gift them the movies they're missing from their collection – they'll appreciate it.



Image Credit: ShopDisney UK

If you're one of the thousands of people around the country that will be participating in their office Secret Santa this year, why not gift an adorable Funko Pop Figure! These collector's items are not only adorable and come in a variety of different characters, but also look cool on any desk! 


Image Credit: ASOS

Who doesn't love receiving new PJs for Christmas? And for Disney fans, there are hundreds of styles and characters to choose from. And, they don't have to cost an arm and a leg! High Street retailers including Primark, ASOS, New Look and more are all jumping aboard the Disney train, and offering us a real variety to choose from this Christmas.


Image Credit: ASOS

I have spoken before about the amazing range of Disney cosmetics that have recently hit shelves and this year is no exception. Enjoy a warming winter bath with these amazing magic lamp bath fizzers, or comb through even the unruliest of hair with a Minnie Mouse Tangle Teaser!

With so many items to choose from, the difficulty will be selecting which to purchase.


Image Credit: ASOS

Bath time will never dull again with this amazing mini shower speaker! Other amazing Disney items available for the 'techy' person in your life include Disney phone cases, laptop stickers and more! Get browsing with companies like Skinny Dip for inspiration or take to Etsy to support small, independent sellers.

If you have any other suggestions, let me know @mercedeslois