All I want for Christmas...

Hello fellow Disneys!

I hope you all had a fabulous Christmas! I know I certainly did!

As often happens over the festive season, I was very lucky to receive several amazing Disney inspired gifts this year.

From Minnie Mouse PJs, to Disney Blu Rays and more, this blog post is dedicated to all of the wonderful things that I received this year, and serves as a huge THANK YOU to those that gifted them to me.

- Mercedes


Minnie Mouse PJs. Image Credit: Asda

Santa was very generous this year and in my stocking, not only did I receive the awesome Minnie PJs pictured above, but also, Ralph Breaks The Internet on Blu Ray for my collection, a Princess Jasmine magic lamp lip balm and bubble bath, and Disney face masks, hair masks and foot masks! Perfect pamper gifts!




Our Adventure Book inspired by Disney Pixar's Up. Image Credit: Amazon

In light of our recent Engagement, Grumpy's Aunt and Uncle very kindly gifted us this amazing scrapbook inspired by Pixar's Up! I can't wait to start completing it.

They also purchased me an incredible limited edition piece of film from the original 1992 animation of Aladdin. What an amazing gift! There are two pieces of film included; one is from Friend Like Me, and the other is from A Whole New World!

So magical... I honestly almost cried!


Disney™ Card Game
Image Credit: M&S

From my Mum's cousin and her family, I was thrilled to receive this amazing Disney quiz from Marks & Spencers. To me, there is nothing that says Christmas more than a family game or quiz, so mixing in a little Disney is PURE MAGIC!

Image result for arendelle aqua ears
Image Credit: WDW News Today


My Mum also very kindly gifted me euros for my upcoming Disneyland Paris trip and...

I FINALLY HAVE THOSE ARENDELLE AQUA EARS!

Thanks Mum!


Disney-Mickey-Mouse-Pizza-Crisper-Disney-Eats-Shipping-Included
Image Credit: ShopDisney


Finally, Grumpy's parents bought me a huge selection of wonderful presents including an amazing Swarovski Crystal Minnie Mouse keychain, more Blu Rays for the collection, and that amazing Mickey Mouse pizza tray from ShopDisney that I blogged about last month.

All in all, I was well and truly spoilt this year, and as ever I am really grateful for all of the amazing presents received... whether Disney or not!

Thanks everyone and here's to an amazing 2020! Let me know what gitfs you received @mercedeslois