7 Things I'm Grateful for...

Hey Disneys,

A little bit of a different post from me today.

During the pandemic, my mental health has been VERY up and down. I know that lots of you have been struggling, whether it's mental health, physical health, finances, raising a family... the challenges of 2020 are never ending! 

So I wanted to spread a little positivity today... Disney style! 



Here are 7 things that I'm grateful for right now! 

Enjoy, and please let me know what you're celebrating in 2020!

1. I'm engaged!

To you and I, he may be "Grumpy", but he really is my very own Prince Charming. I feel incredibly blessed to have him each and every day.

Between you and I, I think Disney is rubbing off on him


2. One word: Disney+

(That's one word, right?)

The streaming platform has kept me sane over the past few months. I have thoroughly enjoyed rewatching the greats like Lizzie McGuire and Hannah Montana, along with discovering a few new favourites too!

My top picks? You can check them out here.

3. Disney trips gone by.

Whilst I'm sat at home, working hard on my laptop, I always think of my Disney trips. It's those memories that make me remember why working hard is SO important. It pays for my trips, it pays for my obsession passion. I haven't had a break from work since March so right now, remembering this is more important that ever to keep me focused and sane!

To read a little more about my previous Disney trips, you can read this blog post.





4. I have visited four out of the six Disney resorts around the world.

...and I know how lucky I am!

All that's left for me to do is visit Tokyo and Hong Kong! I can't quite believe how far I've come. In 2016, when I started this blog, I had only visited Disneyland Paris and Walt Disney World in Florida.

Never stop dreaming.

Dad and I at Disneyland Paris in 1997

5. New Disney content is coming.

From Mulan to Season 2 of The Mandalorian, 2020 is going to have some awesome new material.

We have already had some amazing films and series this year, and I can't wait for even more.

6. ...and merch for that matter too!

I can't wait for visiting stores to feel totally normal to me once again.

I still haven't been shopping. It feels too soon.

There are a few bits from Primark that I already have my eye on, not to mention shopDisney too! Oh to visit a shop once again... it will be the stuff of dreams!

Have you got your eye on anything?

7. My next Disney trip is not too far away.

I'm hoping and praying that I can get at least get one Disney trip scheduled for 2021.

Let's hope and pray a little more to the Disney spirits up above that this can happen for us all.

I'd love to hear what you're grateful for right now, so send me a tweet @mercedeslois