My 2021 Disney Plans

Hey there, hi there, ho there!

I hope you're all keeping safe and well.

Right now in the UK, we are still in the middle of a national lockdown. 

It feels pretty bleak at times, especially when events like my Hen Weekend in Disneyland Paris have been cancelled, but that doesn't stop me from thinking about all of the things that I plan to do once this nightmare is over.

This blog post is dedicated to those things. The top three things that I can't wait to do once we're out of lockdown... Disney style! Enjoy, and as ever, let me know your plans in the comments below.

– M


1. Frozen The Musical


Image Credit: LW Theatres

My original tickets for Frozen: The West End Musical were for January 2021. Dates have been changing a lot, and I think we're now booked for December 2021. I am actually really pleased about this. It gives me something to look forward to, and who wouldn't want to watch a Frozen musical right before Christmas?

2. Visiting The Disney Store


Sadly the Disney Store in my hometown, Brighton, closed quite some ago. But when I am next in London, you bet that I'll be visiting Oxford Street to get my Disney fix! That, and browsing shopDisney in the meantime. 

3. Planning my next Disney vacation


I am of course absolutely devastated that my Disneyland Paris Hen Weekend can not take place next month. But, I am trying to stay optimistic. I also had grand plans of visiting WDW in October for the 50th anniversary, but that seems unlikely now too. Whilst I probably won't get to a Disney park this year, I am really excited for my next visit. Hopefully a post-Hen party at DLP in 2022? Who knows?

Let me know how you're spending your 2021, Disney style! You can comment below, or DM me on Twitter @mercedeslois.