My 25th Birthday - Disney Style!

I've never really been one for 'hauls' before as I feel that showing off about things that I have purchased seems a little... well, spoilt! However, the sheer generosity of my nearest and dearest has compelled me to write this post.

Here are the 'Disney' inspired gifts that I received on Sunday 5th June, my 25th Birthday! Enjoy!


First up, this beautiful, vintage movie poster Cinderella tin...




I was gifted this by my dear friend Steph whom I have had the pleasure of travelling to Disneyland Paris with three times now. Inside the tin, Steph had placed LUSH products including a Pink Flamingo Bubble Bar which always reminds me of the Croquet scene in Alice In Wonderland; I really do have the best friends!

Next on the list, my lovely friend Jamie got me these awesome Snow White and Belle socks from Topshop in addition to a gorgeous Oliver Bonas bracelet. 

                                        

I can't wait to try these on!

On the Thursday evening before my Birthday, my wonderful friend Daniel (a fellow Disney fanatic) got us tickets to see Cinderella director Kenneth Branagh's adaptation of Romeo and Juliet at the Garrick Theatre in London. The show starred both Ella (Lily James) and Prince Kit (Richard Madden) which I was particularly excited about... huge Game of Thrones fan right here! In addition to this incredible gift, Daniel also bought me this beautiful Princess Jasmine ornament which I absolutely love!




He also made me some cute little gift tags featuring Jasmine and Aladdin's Magic Carpet which was a very sweet touch and very much appreciated.

As my Birthday party was 90s themed this year, naturally my flat was adorned with many Disney VHS tapes and CDs plus childish decor such as the Frozen Banner pictured below. 

                        

Unsurprisingly, I also received a few Disney cards from various people... the two Frozen cards featured are from my boyfriend's family and my little sister Morgan









And finally, my amazing boyfriend Chris got me the ultimate Disney gift. In addition to a gorgeous charm for my Pandora Charm Bracelet, he bought me tickets for Disney's Aladdin! The Musical in London at the Prince Edward Theatre!

                           

We're not going until August but I will definitely post all about our trip as best I can for you all; as spoiler free as possible of course.

And that concludes the Disney related items I received for my Birthday. Thank you so much to everybody that wished me a Happy Birthday this weekend; I very much appreciate each and every greeting.

- MercedesLois