He noticed me, he really noticed me!

Hey there fellow Disney fans,
I have had a very busy few weeks, mostly due to my Birthday celebrations which have now come to an end; I promise to post all of my Disney related gifts as soon as I can! Surprisingly, there weren't too many this year.

Anyway, I digress. The reason for this post is that something very, very exciting happened to me this weekend. Basically, Brian Hull, you know, that guy that does the AWESOME Disney and Pixar impressions whilst singing popular songs?





Yes, that's him! The 'Frozen' man. Well anyway, for those of you that don't know, Brian often does Q&A videos featuring some of his favourite fan questions... and in his most recent video, my question was selected! If you watch the following video and skip ahead to about 1 minute and 19 seconds, you will see my question featured and I have to say, I was more than satisfied with the answer to what was seemingly quite a boring question on the surface!

If you too have a question for Brian, simply comment on any of his videos with the hashtag #AskBrian and hopefully, yours will be featured too! Alternatively, if you're not familiar with any of his impressions, I sincerely hope that you will check out the 'Let It Go' and 'Hello' videos as they are truly awesome.

- Mercedes Lois