Exciting News! Plus, Disney's Aladdin The Musical Review

Hey!

I have some really exciting news to share with you all...

The super Disney fans amongst you will probably be familiar with Disney fan-site, DisneyExaminer. It's kind of like an online magazine which quite literally 'examines' everything Disney from theme parks and movies to merchandise and shows.

Well, guess who is really happy to announce that they were asked to send through their thoughts on Disney's Aladdin The Musical which has now been published on the DisneyExaminer site... did I mention this mystery person is REALLY excited.

Yep, you guessed it!

I am really thrilled and (hopefully) you will be seeing a lot more of me over on the DisneyExaminer.



As ever, please let me know your thoughts in the comments section; I would love to know if you have seen the show and what your opinion was.

- MercedesLois x

P.s. Look how awesome this mug and 'Jasmine' infused tea are...


I could not resist them! Honestly, the show was worth it just for these souvenirs!