My little sister turns 18... Disney style!

Hey!

It has been a busy month indeed!

Not only have I moved (again!) but I have also been super busy celebrating a special little lady turning 18...

That's right my 'not-so-baby' sister is finally a woman... in the eyes of the law!

My Beautiful Sister on her Birthday
One of the highlights of her Birthday was most definitely the little Disney touches included which mostly meant cake, cake and plenty more cake!

Cake made by Kelly's Cakes
A huge shout out goes to the wonderful Kelly's Cakes for putting together this magnificent red velvet concoction which features all of my sister's favourite things including her MAC obsession plus, Stitch and Rapunzel, her favourite Disney characters.



We had an amazing meal at The Ivy in Brighton on the actual day itself. 

The Ivy, Brighton
The day before, we enjoyed lunch at the beautiful Stanmer House which features more Stitch Cupcakes of course!



We got these made professionally too by Flair4Cakes, and they are clearly much better than my attempt last year!

Last year's Stitch Cupcakes
All in all, she had a wonderful Birthday.

Have you celebrated a special Birthday recently? I would love to see your Disney Birthday treats! Feel free to connect with me via Twitter or Instagram @mercedeslois