I'm finally visiting the original Disneyland!

Photo Credit: Pixabay
As you can probably imagine, I'm pretty excited right now. 

In little over a week, I'll be preparing for the ultimate trip of a lifetime to California!


My holiday involves an exciting two week road trip between San Fransisco and LA, stopping off at lots of amazing places in between, before finally finishing up at Anaheim to visit the park that started them all...


On my to do list, I'm really excited to experience California's take on Fantasmic!, the World of Color (if it's finally open in time!) and of course, all of the exciting attractions that Disneyland is known for including the original versions of Pirates of The Caribbean and the Haunted Mansion.

My Boyfriend 'Grumpy' gifted me the most incredible present this Valentine's Day - he has booked for me to enjoy the Walk in Walt's Footsteps tour during our trip which means I will be one of the lucky few to actually venture inside Walt's apartment above the Fire Station on Main Street USA...

I HAVE NO WORDS.

Very unexpected but welcome behaviour on his part! I will of course make sure I provide you a detailed account upon my return and take as many photos as physically possible!

Until then, I hope you all have a lovely couple of weeks! If you want to know anything in particular, drop me a comment below.


– M