Theme Park Trader: My First Podcast Experience

Howdy all!

After what certainly felt like the longest January ever, snow and wet weather have welcomed us into the 'love'-ly month of February... yay!

With Valentine's Day upon us, I've been taking a little more time out doing the things that I love and feel passionate about, one of which is of course getting more involved with the Disney community!

With a full time job, family and friends to catch up on, and fitness and yoga classes to attend, life can be pretty full on - so this month I'm going to make it my mission to be 'on it' when it comes to Disney stuff... including the blog!






I had the absolute pleasure of recording with Ryan and Dan over at Theme Park Trader this weekend for their impressive 157th Episode! We chatted about all things Disney parks ranging from my amazing trip to Shanghai Disney in 2016, and of course, my upcoming trip to Anaheim in less than a month's time!

You can listen to the podcast here.

I have been listening to Theme Park Trader for a little while now; after Ricky Brigante very sadly stopped recording Inside The Magic, I had been looking for a Disney podcast to replace it, and Ryan and Dan's was one that I found to be very relatable and good fun!


Promo flyer for my Student Radio Show: Fired Up!
When I was at University, I hosted a student radio show (Fired Up!) with my good friend and fellow cheerleader Adam, and I would always really, really enjoy recording. Being able to share the podcast with Ryan and Dan this week was a really fun experience for me, and has got me super energised about recording and radio once again!

Some of you may remember that I posted a few videos to YouTube last year but sadly, the time required to post frequently and edit caught up with me, so this was a great way for me to be able to get involved with the community, with a little less pressure!

When I return from Anaheim, I have been very kindly invited back onto the show to discuss my experience which I am really looking forward to...

And who knows? Perhaps I will attempt YouTube once again... or maybe even my own Podcast? I'm not making any promises - but never say never! What would you like to hear?

- Mercedes