My 28th Birthday

28! I can't quite believe it, can you?!

I have had the best week celebrating in style with my family and friends, eating, drinking, and partaking in much silliness!


As with previous years, this post is a little celebration of the lovely gifts that I received for my Birthday that are (naturally) DISNEY THEMED!



I should also just add that this post is in no way meant to be 'boastful' or come across as bragging at all. I'm incredibly touched by the generosity of my loved ones year after year, and know how much you all love finding out about cool Disney products and merchandise so this post always seems like a lovely way of blending the two things together!

Without further ado, let's get stuck in!



AladdinXPrimark Make Up Bag from my lovely friend and ChatDisney co-host, Tash
With the release of the live action Aladdin last month, and Jasmine being my all time favourite Disney princess, I received lots of lovely bits and pieces featuring the characters of Agrabah - perfect timing Disney! My friends Tash, Steph and Dan all bought me beauty pieces from the AladdinXPrimark collection which I was thrilled about as every time I popped in there, they had sold out!


Magic Lamp Mirror also from the AladdinXPrimark range gifted by my friend Steph


AladdinXPrimark and DisneyXPrimark Eyelashes from my friend Dan

I have raved A LOT about the AladdinXMac collection on my instagram recently so I was absolutely thrilled to receive the eyeshadow palette from my friend Amy, and another of the lipsticks for my collection in 'Rajah' from my little sister Morgan! MAC are one of my all time favourite beauty brands so it's so exciting for me to see them team up with Disney on this collection that celebrates one of my favourite Disney films.



The AladdinXMAC eyeshadow palette gifted from my friend Amy - I can't wait to try this out!

AladdinXMAC lipstick from Morgan in 'Rajah', a lovely deep plum red colour
My friend and fellow Disney enthusiast Laura gifted me more Aladdin themed gifts too; she selected a beautiful notebook, velvet make up bag and cute little genie clip for me from shopDisney's Aladdin range. She also managed to get her hands on an Aladdin Disney Store key! If you haven't already checked out these products, I highly recommend that you do so. They're amazing quality, and really luxurious in their aesthetic.


shopDisney's Aladdin Range gifted by my friend Laura
My boyfriend Grumpy attempted to steer clear of Disney gifts for me this year but even he couldn't completely avoid them... he bought me a selection of tees from the DisneyXZara collection. I really love these tops as they're really good quality and have rather unusual, quirky designs on them.


The only time I'll probably ever receive a pug for my Birthday! DisneyXZara Tee starring Percy from Pocahontas
Even Zara are jumping on the Aladdin bandwagon with this beautiful tee design!

And finally, rather begrudgingly, my Mum purchased both Treasure Planet and Chicken Little for me on Blu Ray. Despite these being two of my least favourite Disney movies, I needed them for my collection so wanted them anyway... much to her dismay! 

Blu Rays for my ever expanding collection!
And there you have it. A little snapshot into my Birthday week celebrations and the lovely, Disney themed gifts I received!

If you have any questions about any of these products and where you can purchase them from, let me know in the comments section below!